We work with organisations of all shape and sizes on a variety or different HR issues, offering solutions to a wide range of problems.
Scroll down to read about some of our recent projects.
Delivery of HR Line Management Upskilling programme for Retirement Village
Business: Medium size retirement village incorporating independent living, supported living and round-the-clock nursing care - approx 200 staff
- All senior managers, middle managers and supervisors attended the 5-module programme
- 1/2 day sessions - interactive and highly participative
- Courses included: Disciplinary and Grievance, Absence Management, Discrimination, Bullying and Harassment, Performance Management and Recruitment
- Over 50 staff trained in total
- Excellent feedback and improved standard of line manamgent of HR issues
HR Healthcheck medium-sized manufacturing business
Business: Medium-sized manufacturing, installation and sales business – 30 staff
- Full HR Healthcheck of existing HR policies and procedures
- Report detailing findings and recommendations produced and discussed with CEO
and Finance Director
- Provision and implementation of improved contracts of employment and HR Policies
Development of Policies and Procedures for Charity
Contact: Office Manager
Business: Charity – 75 staff
- Worked with the Office Manager to develop a bespoke set of policies and procedures
linked to the Staff Handbook and Contract of Employment.
- Used easy to follow, jargon-free language to ensure practical use.
- Ensured compliance with Employment Legislation.
Design and delivery of Absence Management workshop to multinational organisation
Contact: Director of Learning and Development
Business: Multinational security organisation – 500+ staff
- Scope, design and delivery of Absence Management workshop for Supervision
- Recommendations for policy improvement
- Advice on workshop rollout across the organisation
- Reduction in overall employee absence led to further training in other parts
of the organisation.